Sunday, September 19, 2010

Lazy Sunday Night Post

This is a rambling lazy Sunday post.  P and I kicked the kennel's ASS today, and unfortunately it gave us a fight. Cleaning all the gunk out of all the air vents in every kennel, pulling out every shelf and table to clean behind it.  There was a lot of dust.  There were many sneezes.  I drank a huge cup of coffee, a Monster Nitrous, and a cappucino and had time to eat nothing all day.  Now I'm crashing, sitting here with a bowl of lo mein and a cup of iced chai, unwinding.

I'm going to try and keep up with animal (mostly DOG) current events in the news, tell you all more about the dogs I work with and the dogs I have lived with, and hopefully sprinkle some breed profiles and training tips and secrets about, just to keep things on the useful side.  I still have to tell you about my Sainted Labrador, Arleigh Burke's Bay Rum.  Sorry to you readers who know me and hear me gush about Bay all the time - but he deserves it.  I'll give you more of a bio on me, at some point.  In order to know about me you need to know about the other animals in our house (two cats, Simon and Mojo; and a pionus parrot, Peanut).  So I've got some ideas to throw at you, simmering around in this head of mine.  Stay tuned.

In other news, I've been invited to join a collective blog - Inu Baka.  Inu Baka means "dog crazy" in Japanese.  So yeah, it's another dog blog, mostly Shibas.  What can I say?  Dogs are life - the rest is just details.  Anyway, the collective blog is a really neat idea, and I'm really excited to be a part of it.  A big thank you to Jen for including me in an awesome group.  So if you're a dog person, pop over and visit the rest of us inu baka dog idiots.  If you're into manga, there's a manga by the same name that's a pretty good read.  If you use the link here to buy it, then I has a happy, so if you're really interested, do me a favor and click.  And that's all for tonight, my little droogies.  Have a happy Sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment